Just A Few Newbie Questions..

hi everyone,
i am travelling in early September.
just wondering is the bus really busy in september travelling east to west on hop on hop off?

and what do most people wear on the bus, sorry total girl question but i was thinking leggings and shirt...6-10 hours is a long time sitting in uncomfortable jeans.

thanks all :)

Hello!I am a tourist and I love to see the beautiful places of different countries.Europe is full of opportunities.I want to go for Spain to enjoy the "LA TOMATINA".Any one knows about this festival, so tell me, please.:roll:

So which is the best Caribbean island in December? Where are the best places to spend New Year's Eve? Where to ski at Christmas? Where can you escape the holiday crowds? One thing's for sure: don't even think of returning to the office in boring old January without a tan and the look of someone who

Where to go on holiday in December

Jump to forum: Go

All forums are moderated and should not be used to promote businesses or products. Please create your own profile or group for this. We reserve the right to remove any comment we feel is inappropriate at any time.

Community Login
|
Connect
Facebook Connect allows you to sign up to our website using your Facebook account details. Simply click on the Facebook Connect button and enter your account details in the submission box that will be displayed. Follow instructions and ensure each time you login in the future you click on the Facebook Connect button.
Photo Gallery
Latest Videos